Get to know Corfu Town on a guided walking tour. Stroll charming alleyways, interact with the locals as you stop to taste their food and sit down to a lunch of 2 local dishes at a cozy restaurant.
Stroll the narrow paths and charming alleys of Corfu Town with a licensed, English-speaking guide to see historic highlights, such as the Old Fortress.
Visit the former residence of the British Lord High Commissioner at the Palace of St. Michael and St. George and discover the hidden squares, old city walls and fountains of the town center.
Break for a big breakfast of traditional food. Dig into locally produced cheese pie, spinach pie, loukoumades (donuts), Greek yoghurt, and ginger beer.
Enter the Church of St. Spyridon, where the relics of the 4th-century saint are held, and then continue with your food tastings. Sample some sweet halva, along with cheese, honey, olive oil, fruits and nuts.
Savor local flavors with lunch at a restaurant and taste authentic pastitsada (casserole) and a sofrito (meat dish) from Corfu.
- Visit the most important monuments of Corfu Town, such as the Church of St. Spyridon
- Taste traditional dishes from Corfu and Greece
- Enjoy a lunch of 2 typical dishes from Corfu at a local restaurant
- Interact with the locals and experience the pulse of the island
- Licensed, English-speaking guide
- Food tastings at various stops
- Ginger beer, ouzo and water
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Extra drinks, juices, alcohol or beers