Discover 3 jewels of the Ionian Sea on a day cruise from Corfu to the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos. Get stunning views of the famous blue caves.
Visit 2 of Greece’s most iconic islands on a cruise trip from Corfu Island to Paxos and Antipaxos. Visit the Blue Caves with live narration from your guide, a swimming stop at Voutoumi Beach, and free time to explore the village of Lakka. Upgrade to include hotel transfers from Corfu.
Get stunning views of the Venetian castles in the Old Town of Corfu as you set sail and head south along the Kanoni Peninsula. Pass the palace of Mon Repo and the towns of Perama, Benitses, and Kavos as you sail toward Cape Asprokavos. Get a magnificent view of the olive and cypress trees that cover Paxos, formed when Poseidon severed the tip of Corfu with his trident to create an idyllic retreat for Amphitrite – according to legend. Reach the unspoiled northern side of Paxos and enter the natural bay of Lakka. Stroll the narrow streets of the traditional village, or take a short walk to the beaches to swim and sunbathe. Then, sail along the west coast of Paxos and enter the Blue Caves, where monk seals have taken up residence. Next, cruise to the small island of Antipaxos to swim off Paradise Beach (Voutoumi). Sail along the east coast of Paxos and get great views of the small islands of Skaltsonisi and Mongonisi as you make your way back to Corfu.
- Enter the Blue Caves of Paxos and admire the white cliffs of Erimitis
- Get views of the castles of the Old Town of Corfu as you sail into the Ionian Sea
- Enjoy some free time to shop or swim at the pretty village of Lakka
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of Paradise Beach at Antipaxos
About this activity
- Free cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay laterKeep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautionsSpecial health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 – 12 hoursCheck availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guideEnglish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Audio guide includedRomanian
- Pickup optionalGet picked up from your accommodation in Cavos, San George, Messongi, Benitses, and Perama.